Re: Lisa GEMDOS

From: Nama <forums6000_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 05:35:16 -0700 (PDT)

Unfortunately I have had no luck getting GEMDOS to load on LisaEM 1.2.6 for the Mac.
I'm not sure why, but it hangs after showing the fish (which is actually split in half, and the halfs flipped with some other possible corruption), then LisaEm crashes.

On another probably unrelated note. For some reason my LisaEm is having trouble saving it config file and I get the following report:

21:30:26: Failed to create a temporary file name (error 2: No such file or directory)
21:30:26: can't open user configuration file.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this, it's annoying to have to redo all my settings each time I start the emulator. I've tried downloading LisaEm again and using that but the problem persists.

Also, Is there an OS X build of IDLE anywhere?

Phil