Re: Lisa GEMDOS - got it working

From: gilles <gilles.fetis_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:27:15 -0700 (PDT)

If you read "atarists" documents about DRI, they often complain that gemdos was not finished in 1985 when TOS was written, also there may be a cpm 68K / GEM that did work on lisa. We know lisa was a development plateform for TOS.
Also we don't know if GEM is supposed to run on floppy, for now I could not install this GEM on the profile, the profile "formats" but I cannot create files on it.