Re: How to backup X-profile & IDEfile compact flash cards

From: gilles <gilles.fetis_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 02:46:06 -0700 (PDT)

There may be some confusion with raw images... and raw images... My uniplus raw image is a raw image for my emulator (IDLE). (format is 0x2600 by 524 bytes), not for Xprofile
directly.

You may use Xprofile_tool to put this emulator image to a CF already formated by the Xprofile
I did it, it works both directions... but... It was not tested elsewhere... so maybe it works only with specific CF capacity and/or firmware version of Xprofile.