Re: New Computer History Video Show

From: David Greelish <dgreelish_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 19:44:22 -0400

Thank you for telling me. I'm still working on putting it on iTunes, but it will probably be a new listing. Here is the corrected link for blog with podcasts - http://www.classiccomputing.com/CC/Blog/Blog.html

For now, the best way to hear about all new things from me, please follow me on twitter.

On Apr 27, 2010, at 6:38 PM, lisalist+noreply_at_email.domain.hidden wrote:

> Today's Topic Summary
> Group: http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist/topics
>
> New Computer History Video Show [1 Update]
> Topic: New Computer History Video Show
> Peter <noybus_at_email.domain.hidden> Apr 27 11:41AM -0700 ^
>
> Hmmm. I tried to subscribe to your podcast but it says "no playable
> episods" in iTunes.
>
> When I clicked on the m4v file link to watch from your site I got not
> found.
>
> --

Best,

David Greelish, Computer Historian

Classic Computing
The Home of Computer History Nostalgia

Classic Computing Show video podcast
http://www.classiccomputing.com/CC/Blog/Blog.html

Stan Veit's History of the Personal Computer audio book podcast http://web.mac.com/tgreelish/iWeb/ClassicComputingPodcast/Stan%20Veit/Stan%20Veit.html

Classic Computing Expo
(planning / working towards late summer 2010)