Re: New Lisa video?

From: Adam Rosen <adam_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 05:35:59 -0400

Indeed Peter, thanks for sharing that. Captures the spirit of the day, Apple's intentions for the Lisa, and the fine efforts of corporate AV production! Interesting that they use the term "common user interface" but not (yet) "graphical user interface"

I notice the Apple III gets a passing mention of about 2 seconds in a 7 minute video!