Apple Lisa data on Wolfram Alpha

From: Rebecca Bettencourt <beckiergb_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 19:58:09 -0700 (PDT)

I just became the owner of the Apple Lisa Computer Data project on Wolfram Alpha Volunteer Central. I have almost all the specs filled out, but there are a couple points where I'm stuck. Also, I want to run the data by this community before I send it out to be etched in stone. Here's what I have:

Manufacturer: Apple
Model: Lisa 1 (this is the only model for which I'm collecting the data, at least for now)