Documentation on the Lisa Keyboard and Mouse protocols

From: Kevin Keith <krfkeith_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 02:32:16 -0800 (PST)

Hello!
I was wondering if anyone had any documentation on the KB and mouse protocols for the Lisa. My plan is to *try* and build a PS/2 adapter/ converter using some sort of microcontroller. This has the benefits of, primarily, allowing those with a Lisa keyboard (obviously it's not as much of a problem for the mouse) to use their Lisa, but also allowing people with a Lisa to use a more comfortable keyboard and/or better mouse and preserve their originals. I do not myself actually own a Lisa, but I figured this would be helpful in the even I do manage to get one, and I need a project to kill some time with. If anyone has any insight on this matter, has information on the protocols, knows of any specific potential pitfalls, or has experience with the implementation of such a thing, I'd be very appreciative of you letting me know!

Thanks so much!
-Kevin

--

You received this message because you are a member of the LisaList group. The group FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/lisa.html To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To leave this group, send email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist Received on 2015-07-15 16:50:23