Re: Lisa 1

From: tommoni <tommoni_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 07:39:18 +0100

Hello!

Yes, a Lisa 1 needs 5,25" disks, of course. I never said, that those 3,5" disks http://cgi.ebay.de/ LisaDisksOS1/230562636951 are for a Lisa 1. Sorry, if there was a missunderstanding. Those disks aren't copy protected; they are made for hardware and software devellopers. Those were fond at a develloping devision, who worked on a Stereo Sound-Card for the Apple Lisa. But the project was cancelled later on, because of Apple's product philosophy in 1984, which made the Macintosh to the leading product and so the Lisa... well, everybody knows what happened then in Utah

greetings TOM from Bavaria, the center of europe, the marvellous castles of Koenig Ludwig e.g. Neuschwanstein and last but not least the original Oktoberfest !