Re: Another Lisa 1 on Ebay - is it really a Lisa 1?

From: chandra bajpai <cbajpai_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 15:55:29 -0500

I think this system is for sale by* *Adam Goolevitch from Canada who has sold more Lisa-1's than anyone I've seen...I have no idea where he finds these machines. He's got a great reputation, so I think it's the real deal.  Otherwise, I'd be tempted to think someone bought a Lisa-1 faceplace (one sold recently for $1500) and popped it on a Lisa 2/5 and trying to sell it.

-Chandra