Re: Lisa Test Program

From: Bill Vogel <highcountryrider_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 17:59:30 -0700

One would think. Windows doesn't have resource forks does it?

On Mar 24, 2011, at 5:01 PM, Terry Stewart wrote:

In my searching I found a ResEdit as a Window application here.

http://www.resedit.net/

It may be a completely different program with the same name?

terry

"There are times in life when you are hindered more by the pebble in your shoe than the mountain you are attempting to climb." - Dennis Rainey