Does anyone have a spare PFG board?

From: Mr Ian Primus <ian_primus_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 08:24:56 -0700 (PDT)

So, I've been playing with a Lisa I recently acquired - it has an Xlrator board installed, and runs MacWorks Plus from a SCSI hard disk. When I got the machine, it came with the original manuals and floppy disks for MacWorks Plus II, but no PFG board anywhere to be found. Would be a lot of fun to use System 7 on this thing - it's pretty zippy with the accelerator board.

So, does anyone have a PFG they'd be willing to part with?

-Ian

--

You received this message because you are a member of the LisaList group. The group FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/lisa.html To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To leave this group, send email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist Received on 2015-07-15 16:53:20