Re: The last time you will see this

From: Mr Ian Primus <ian_primus_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 06:56:43 -0700 (PDT)

> my much smaller stack of
> nextstations:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/simski/4425645576/

Very nice. I should probably take a picture of my stack-o-SparcStations or the Wall of XT, but since neither machine is rare or desirable, it loses it's impact.

Now, if only I can find someone with a massive stack of Next monochrome monitors, I can actually use one of the NextStations I have...

-Ian