Selling my Lisa 2 / Macintosh XL

From: Etienne Delagrave <etienne.delagrave_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 20:45:44 -0400

Hello all,

I just created a page to sell my Lisa 2 / Macintosh XL.

It's partially working actually! See pictures ...

http://etiennedelagrave.com/wordpress/2010/04/rare-lisa-2-macintosh-xl/

If anybody is interested to buy, let me know.

Also, if anybody knows what could be wrong with it. It boot until it need to get data from the drives then nothing happens. Feel free to comment directly on the page..

Thanks.!

--
Etienne
Hello,

-- ----- You received this message because you are a member of the LisaList group. The group FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/lisa.html To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To leave this group, send email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist