IDEfile PCBs

From: PSchaefer <dr.p.schaefer_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 06:39:33 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

because I got several requests in the last weeks, I want to order another batch of IDEfile boards. Anyone who needs one, please let me know!

In case something is unclear, most questions should be answered here: http://john.ccac.rwth-aachen.de:8000/patrick/IDEfaq.htm (The chapter concerning Widget ist outdated --now I have the full spec and source code of the beast).

Does anybody need a SVO Write board to alingn Widget Servos? I plan to build one according to the schematic given in "Servo_and_Motherboard_Tester_Apr83.pdf" in bitsavers.org. For a single unit, wrapping is ok, but in case more people are interested, I will design a PCB. Size is compareable to the IDEfile board, so price will be similar, too.

Patrick