Re: An article for a public space and museum at the new Apple campus

From: Adam Rosen <adam_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 08:58:40 -0400

It's kind of surprising Apple *doesn't* have an archival collection/museum like this, but it's certainly not something Steve Jobs would have condoned. Now that we're in the post-Jobs era perhaps things are changing. David's drawings look like what I envision my Vintage Mac Museum to look like, if I could afford a display space like that!

Another possibility for Apple acquiring old gear is legal purposes. I've been contacted more than once by attornies working with Apple looking for old hardware and software for research into patent lawsuits.

Adam