Re: adt pro for twiggy lisas

From: David Schmidt <david4602_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 15:55:28 -0700 (PDT)

Trying to reply here - maybe the third time will be the charm. :-/ I'm in the Southeastern US.

Obviously lending a Lisa 1 is going to be an event much different than packing it in a box. But before we go to that extreme, perhaps we can start with a somewhat less extreme Lisa-2. Twiggy (and possibly Widget) will be the only real unique targets, as other Mac solutions can be brought to bear on the 3-1/2" and ProFile drives.