Re: Digest for lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden - 2 Messages in 2 Topics

From: Gilles Fétis <gilles504_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 08:40:01 +0400

I have the boot block disassembled and commented, I worked on this issue years ago.
I think it's too early in the boot process to be the same xenix bug that affects Xprofile and needs a patch.
I'll ask my son to explore my other laptop at home to find the code (I did not put those files on the public cvs repository).