Re: lisa 2 startup problems

From: Alex <alexandru.flocka_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 10:46:46 -0800 (PST)

YES I was right, one of the 444C-3 memory chips is bad, I just did not want to wait for new chips and installed sockets on the io board, so I could swap the memory from the IO board of the LISA 2/10 and voila, the ROM is seen correct.

Now I only have to make a boot floppy to start it up :)

Problem remains with the CPU Board, I think I will try finding some RAM chips for this board also because I think those might be also bad :(

As Dexter says " This was a fine day for science :)) "

marți, 8 ianuarie 2013, 19:55:11 UTC+2, Alex a scris: