Lisa 2/10

From: Kyle Weber <kylew01_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 07:10:59 -0600

I have a functioning Lisa 2/10, which boots into the Lisa OS. I am not looking to part with it, but I am curious as to its value. Everything works well, and it is in pretty good cosmetic shape.

Thanks!

Kyle

You received this message because you are a member of the LisaList group. The group FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/lisa.html To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To leave this group, send email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist ---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. . Received on 2015-07-16 07:46:45