Re: Screen Stabality Fix

From: Ray Arachelian <ray_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 18:52:35 -0400

Did the 1.8A power supply cause screen shaking before this addition? If so yes. Mine (1.8A supply) caused "worm" like wiggling. ie straight vertical lines would wiggle left/right like worms to the left/right on alternate lines. Replacing some of the aged capacitors fixed it.

Sounds like the disk is draining a lot of power - which would be a bad power supply more than likely, or the widget disk itself has a problem. Do you have any alternate power supplies you can test with?

You might also have some bad capacitors on the video board. See anything obviously bulged out or that looks like it leaked or cracked?

Also, I'm curious, where did you get this modification from?

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---