Re: Canon PJ-1080A

From: Tom Stepleton <stepleton_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 17:13:34 -0800 (PST)

Wow. Not that anyone would suspect it, but you are not kidding. Based on those resources, here is my first stab at what an adaptor would look like. XX means leave unconnected. "PC parport" means a DB25 female port that you could plug PC printers into.

*Lisa PC*
*par- par-*
*port port Remarks*

Guess I'll give it a whack...