Re: Just got a possible prototype Widget disk - any special considerations?

From: Jason Perkins <perkins.jason_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 21:55:55 -0500

So an update on this: After fiddling and fiddling the drive simply wouldn't come up. I'm less convinced this was a prototype drive and is simply a very low serial number.

Using BLU I was able to low level format the disk, test it, then write a copy of my working Widget to it. Hats off to James for writing such a great utility!

Now that I have another widget to play with I think I'll load Xenix :)

-J

--
Jason Perkins
313 355 0085