IDEfile for sale

From: PSchaefer <dr.p.schaefer_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 15:31:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,

I have one IDEfile board for sale. Fully assembled and tested, it has been in use with my Apple /// for some time. Comes with parallel and RS-232 pigtail cables, Ready LED, Reset pushbutton switch, Volume Select thumbwheel switch and a 128MB SSD module. You have to provide 5V / 500mA, and some kind of housing. An old SCSI drive case is fine. The board can also be fitted inside a Lisa's drive cage. A dot matrix LCD may be added, this displays the volume number and the number of the block currently read or written.

For details about IDEfile, see
http://john.ccac.rwth-aachen.de:8000/patrick/idefile.htm For some pictures, see
http://kleinanzeigen.ebay.de/anzeigen/s-anzeige/idefile-festplatte-fuer-apple-iii-und-lisa-profile-emulator/318340125-225-17430

Price is EUR 200,- plus shipping.

Shipping (as registered airmail letter) is EUR 5,- to Germany (paid per SEPA bank transfer), EUR 10,- within €-EU (paid per SEPA) or EUR 20,- worldwide (paid per Paypal, including their fees).

Patrick
mailto://dr.p.schaefer_at_email.domain.hidden