Re: Lisa Hardware Interface 9.1 source

From: David Ryskalczyk <d235j.1_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 22:28:08 -0400

> On May 4, 2016, at 10:21 PM, Al Kossow <aek_at_email.domain.hidden> wrote:
>
> uploaded to http://bitsavers.org/bits/Apple/Lisa/hardware_interface
>
> may take a day for the mirrors to catch up
>
> hopefully, attachments work here. I've included a python program that can extract 5 1/4
> and Twiggy monitor files

Thanks for posting this!
The program works with Python 2.7 and 3.x, and will extract any format Lisa Monitor image, including 5 1/4", Twiggy, and 400K. It seems to work well on all the testcases I've tried, but any feedback would be great.

I can post this to GitHub in a "lisa tools" type repo, if anyone is interested.

Unrelated: has anyone successfully used IDLE with a ProFile hard disk? I'm having various issues getting it to do anything.

David