Lisa Memory Upgrade Boards

From: Jason Perkins <perkins.jason_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 19:25:23 -0400

A while back I bought a couple of the unpopulated Sun Remarketing memory upgrade boards, PN 661-2S256.

I was wondering if someone who has one of these boards that is fully built could share some pictures... I did some looking and couldn't find a picture of one that's populated.

Googling around I don't see any pictures of the AST RamStack board either. Its part number is 202052. I've attached some high resolution photos to this post.

Thanks,

--
Jason Perkins
313 355 0085