Re: Questions about FloppyEmu and Lisa 2/5 compatibility

From: Tom Stepleton <stepleton_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 01:22:01 -0700 (PDT)

I used a Floppy Emu on my 2/10 to help develop my floppy bootloader <https://github.com/stpltn/bootloader>, which makes use of the tag bytes (it requires them to work at all). The caveat is that I've had the Floppy Emu for a perhaps a year or even a year and a half now, and I've never updated the firmware since installing it.

So Floppy Emu certainly supported tag bytes at some point. If there has been a firmware update in the past twelve months or so, though, it might not support them any longer.

I'd tell you the firmware version I'm using now, but my 2/10 is out of service for a video board recap. Hopefully it will be a success, and I can check again soon.

--Tom