Re: UniPlus

From: gilles <gilles504_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 13:09:48 -0800 (PST)

new binary win package compiled under linux in cross compile (SDL1.2 version). tested win7 64bit.win10 (need to unlock unsigned binary). map your keyboard to US to have most of usefull key mapping (SDL 1.2 issue, SDL2 have more portable scancodes).
Menu : right click.
fullscreen : F11

https://sourceforge.net/projects/idle-lisa-emu/files/idle_binary/win_sdl1.2/