Re: Searching for an assembly guru -- DART disk utility

From: gilles <gilles504_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 10:40:26 -0800 (PST)

In the archive I found we have a small 5Kb 68k object only with the needed code for RLE & LZW, I suppose it will be the easier to start with (a structure of workshop binary .o will help also).

But maybe we may find what is needed in darwin open source code. I do not know exactly how DART images where mounted in OSX until 10.2.X. It seems that hdiutil is the new utility starting from 10.3 but I do not know if it is in the open source part or the closed source part (I did not find it yet).