Re: Searching for an assembly guru -- DART disk utility

From: David Ryskalczyk <d235j.1_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 16:14:35 -0500

I was able to disassemble DartLib.o, with ksherlock’s mpw (https://github.com/ksherlock/mpw) and the DumpObj tool that comes with MPW. I’m not sure if there is a policy on posting such disassemblies to this list. If this is OK, I can post it, or alternatively I can send it to someone who asks. That said, it is not particularly difficult to do this yourself.

Now it comes down to determining the differences between the DART LZH implementation and Dynamic LZH as implemented in http://bitbucket.org/kosovan/theunarchiver/src/9648ef3e389b77ece47f55f031e9468e4dae03b4/XADMaster/XADLZHDynamicHandle.m , which seems to work in most but not all cases.

David