Re: No Video on Lisa 2/5

From: Tom Stepleton <stepleton_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 15:38:53 -0800 (PST)

Sorry---correction, my friend told me to investigate Q5, not Q9. (Which was fine, although you couldn't tell for sure without desoldering it---depending on the kind of fault, a broken Q5 and a broken CR9 could both have produced the reading we were seeing when we were testing CR9 in circuit.)

And just in case it wasn't clear---we investigated the diodes and transistors in circuit but not the *board* in circuit---we had to pull the board out of the Lisa to get access to anything :-)

--Tom