Re: Priam card

From: James MacPhail <uo957_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 13:08:02 -0700

>>Anyone out there have a Lisa Priam card? If so, I have questions for you...

>Nope, but describe it to me and we may be able to go from there.

Priam made an external hard disk tower for the Lisa, it included a special interface card that went in one of the expansion slots.

The card I'm looking for is the same shape as the dual parallel port card, but with a different (larger) connector on the back, and with a Priam label.

>If I remember right the internal HD was a Priam, right?

As far as I know, all the internal Widgets were Apple's "own" drive/design, but they may well have subcontracted some portions of it.

James

James MacPhail                   "Think not of engineering as art,
uo957_at_email.domain.hidden                 but of art as engineering"
Sigma Seven Systems Ltd.
james_at_email.domain.hidden        <http://SigmaSevenSystems.com>