dual boot questions and floppy disks?

From: Kevin Selkowitz <kselkowitz_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 23:00:41 -0700

Hi everyone, a few more questions from the newbie. I've discovered my machine has two hard drives, one which I assume was the original and another attached to a SCSI card. Every time I boot the system starts up Mac OS 6 then asks about formatting the other drive, I have no clue what is on the other drive so I haven't reformatted it. Could the system already be set up for dual boot and I just don't know how to switch (how do you switch?).

If not I'd like to install whatever the original Lisa OS is called (I found it online) but I can't find the proper floppies, the Lisa takes 400k floppies right? Where can those be bought???

--
Kevin Selkowitz