List status

From: Dan Knight <dknight_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 19:51:53 -0400

I hate to send this to all the Low End Mac lists, but we've had a few more lists go south. Among the worst casualties, the LEM Swap list dropped from over 450 members to just over 100. :-(

You should receive one copy of this for each list you've subscribed to. If you don't get it for a specific list, your subscription was lost. Follow the instructions for "feed mode" to resubscribe.

You may also have gone from digest mode to "feed" (single message) mode. Instructions for changing that are in the footer of each message. (There's a reason for those long footers....)

If none of this works for you, email me at <listmom_at_email.domain.hidden>, letting me know which list(s) you're having problems with and what you want done. It may be most of a day before I get to it (it being evening here), but requests to <listmom_at_email.domain.hidden> should be handled within 24 hours.

I apologize for any inconvenience. We (me, Joe Ryan at Maclaunch, and the folks at Stalker, who make the email/list software) are trying to figure out just what is going wrong so we can avoid these problems in the future.

Dan the listmom

Dan Knight                                  dknight_at_email.domain.hidden
 publisher, Low End Mac                    <http://lowendmac.com/>

 Unix for stability. Macs for productivity. Windows for solitaire.

MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only $879! Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS! <http://www.macresq.com>

Host your mailing list for free at Maclaunch http://www.maclaunch.com/forms/list.shtml - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to LisaList.  Send list messages to <lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden>  To unsubscribe, send email to: <lisalist-off_at_email.domain.hidden>  To switch to digest mode, send email to <lisalist-digest_at_email.domain.hidden>  Email subscription questions to <listmom_at_email.domain.hidden>  List archive at <http://mail.maclaunch.com/lists/> Received on 2000-09-19 16:57:55