Star Wars Trilogy on VCD

From: Dan Knight <dknight_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 16:26:00 -0400

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've been a Star Wars fan since the first episode came out way back -- when I was a lot younger. ;-)

George Lucas has no intention of releasing the Star Wars movies on DVD until after the current trilogy is finished, which is a big disappointment to a lot of us. However, I received an email from CoolVCD yesterday with big news:

The Star Wars Trilogy is being released on VCD, which can be played in most DVD players and with the CD-ROM drives in most computers. Like the videotape version, this is being mastered using THX. It is the first time the process has been used for VCD. I expect this will be the highest quality VCD ever produced -- George Lucas likes to do things like that.

You can order the trilogy at a prereleae price of US$26.88 plus shipping using the following link, which also generates a small kickback to Low End Mac to help support these lists. CoolVCD ships all over the world; they are more than happy to fill international orders.

<http://www.coolvcd.com/cgi-store/sc/ref.cgi?name=Low_End_Mac&storeid=186-1 29>

I have mine on order.

Dan the listmom

Dan Knight                                  dknight_at_email.domain.hidden
 publisher, Low End Mac                    <http://lowendmac.com/>

 Unix for stability. Macs for productivity. Windows for solitaire.

MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only $879! Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS! <http://www.macresq.com>

Shop buy.com and save. <http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/ stat?id=O7sajHhUCjc&offerid=13541.10000001&type=1&subid=0>

Host your mailing list for free at Maclaunch http://www.maclaunch.com/forms/list.shtml - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to LisaList.  Send list messages to <lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden>  To unsubscribe, send email to: <lisalist-off_at_email.domain.hidden>  To switch to digest mode, send email to <lisalist-digest_at_email.domain.hidden>  Email subscription questions to <listmom_at_email.domain.hidden>  List archive at <http://mail.maclaunch.com/lists/> Received on 2000-10-27 13:32:02