Sunder

From: Karl Maftoum <k_maftoum_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 16:15:37 +1100

Well, it looks like sunder's decided to have a public crack at me, to answer anyone who is going to ask.. all I was after was to see if he had an ftp or nfs or whatever (we are blocked FTP over here so we run our servers on odd ports) as the bookkeeper interface is kinda annoying. It's not like I hacked his server or anything, as for this other attack, it's nothing to do with me.

One wonders whether all that is really necessary.

Karl

MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only $879! Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS! <http://www.macresq.com>

Shop buy.com and save. <http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/ stat?id=O7sajHhUCjc&offerid=13541.10000001&type=1&subid=0>

    / Buy books, CDs, videos, and more from Amazon.com \    / <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect-home/lowendmac> \