Mom going to San Francisco

From: Dan Knight <dknight_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 20:27:33 -0500

Hey, everyone, Dan the listmom here.

The family will be heading out Friday evening, then flying to San Francisco on Saturday, where we'll do some vacationing and I'll get to spend four whole days in Mac Heaven -- Macworld Expo.

We will be taking my wife's iBook. I will be copying over Claris Emailer, Home Page, the master copy of Low End Mac, and more -- but I don't know how much time I'll have to track what's happening on the lists.

Just a "motherly" reminder to be nice to each other, don't play with ematches (only you can prevent elist fires), and be careful not to quote the entire original message. (Yeah, that's Mom's pet peeve.)

Take care.

Dan the listmom

Dan Knight                                  dknight_at_email.domain.hidden
 publisher, Low End Mac                    <http://lowendmac.com/>

 Unix for stability. Macs for productivity. Windows for solitaire.

MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only $879! Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS! <http://www.macresq.com>

Shop buy.com and save. <http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/ stat?id=O7sajHhUCjc&offerid=13541.10000001&type=1&subid=0>

    / Buy books, CDs, videos, and more from Amazon.com \    / <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect-home/lowendmac> \