List archives

From: Dan Knight <dknight_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 22:15:26 -0400

First, Maclaunch.com had some problems with their mail server earlier today. That's fixed now.

Second, I've found an archving service <http://www.mail-archive.com/> that's free and places no limits on archive size or duration. I've been subscribing the service to each of the lists, so list archives from today forward will be available there. Once it's all set up, I'll be sure to update the FAQs and footers for all the lists.

Thanks to Yuri for pointing me to mail-archive.com and to Paul Dwight-Moore for also offering space for the archives.

Dan Knight, president, Cobweb Publishing, Inc.

  publisher, Low End Mac                <http://lowendmac.com/>
  publisher, Digital-Views.com      <http://digital-views.com/>
  publisher, Digigraphica            <http://digigraphica.com/>

  I'm a designated driver on the Information Super Highway