My Lisa 2 got a defect Monitor

From: Scharpf Thomas <thomas_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 21:29:01 +0200

Have you got some more hints how to go on with your Lisa to get her working again?
The power supply seems to be in working order, the lamp in the main switch lights up and the system wants to boot - you can hear the speaker click after a few seconds, when powering up ?
So there is only the tube itself, the flyback transformer (excuse this technical expression, please), the video board or the I/O board itself. If you never opened a Lisa - you wrote you just got a Lisa but know nothing about them - then it will be hard to repair the Lisa without any help. Just mail me, what we can do.

Thomas