Re: Dead Lisa Monitor?

From: James MacPhail <uo957_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 18:27:08 -0800

Hi Alex,

>Hey everyone, I e-mailed vince back privately, but I am open to
>suggestions!

Since you say there is a signal at the external output even when the internal monitor isn't working, I would say it is a video board or power supply problem.

Do you have a voltmeter?

Does the filament in the CRT light up?

Does twiddling the knobs at the back of the power supply do anything?

James

James MacPhail                   "Think not of engineering as art,
uo957_at_email.domain.hidden                 but of art as engineering"
Sigma Seven Systems Ltd.
james_at_email.domain.hidden        <http://SigmaSevenSystems.com>