Re: I Want A Lisa

From: Jeff Hellige <jhellige_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 05:41:36 -0400

Mike,

        I know that the last time I checked, which was a couple of years ago mind you, that one of the few Lisa/XL parts Sun Rem. still had in stock was the keyboard. Quite a while back I bought one from them and it arrived in very nice shape and with the cards in place. You might check with them to see if they still have any left.

        Jeff