Re: Installing Lisa OS on ProFile

From: George Wolter <gwolter_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 20:23:36 -0400

years ago I installed the Lisa OS to my profile, so I know it can be done. My setup was similar to yours but I had an internal 10 Mb drive. I remember unplugging the internal drive to force the install to the Profile. I think the Profile had to be formatted using the installer, not MacWorks. Look for an option to format an unknown drive.