Re: lisalist digest #160

From: <zisk_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:00:44 -0700

Humans.

Thank you for putting up with this email, which I apologize for.

I have been getting so much automated Spam that it has been very difficult to keep up with my friends and business contacts. Therefore, in order to let my email system know that your message is not Spam, please go to the url below and answer the simple question. You only have to do this once, and from then on all email from your address will be sent right through, as it's clear that you're not a robot.

All the best, and if you have any feelings about the use of this email filtering system, please let me know.

Brian Zisk

http://knowspam.net/v/v?a=bGlzYWxpc3RAbWFpbC5tYWNsYXVuY2guY29t&b=emlza0B3ZWxsLmNvbSAg

Thank You!