Re: Installing Lisa OS on ProFile

From: Chris Smolinski <csmolinski_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 19:45:30 -0400

For that matter... I wonder if the Lisa OS 3.1 might work any better than 3.0? I've seen several sites that claim to have Office 3.1 disk images, but they are all actually version 3.0.

I think i can get the Lisa to boot off the profile on the external card port, if I can just install the OS. Perhaps if I can get my Lisa 2/5 to function I can use it to do the installation.

I'm going to have a few more Lisas in various states of functionality to put up on eBay, but I can make an announcement here first if someone wants to make a serious offer before I put them up.

Chris Smolinski
Black Cat Systems
http://www.blackcatsystems.com