Re: Jumpy Video

From: Jason Perkins <quanda_computing_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 01:32:00 -0400

Maby try some contact cleaner on the pots at the top of the video board. HAVE THE SYSTEM OFF AND UNPLUGGED. High voltages!!!

First use a sharpie to mark where they are set.

Spray the pots with the cleaner then adjust them back and forth. Because you marked where they were set, you can put them back.

Our dear Lisas (Or is it Lisae?) are getting up there.... the caps are loosing their functionality. I need to change the caps on my Lisa's video board... the image wobbles ever so slightly before things warm up.

-Jason