Re: WTB: Lisa 2 Motherboard or XL card cage

From: Philip Lord <philip_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 14:02:20 +0900

Hi Jerry,
Been trying to track down a motherboard (or XL cardcage). No luck yet. I have a number of leads though which I need to follow up.

However I wanted to tell you that one of my searches led me to a guy in New Zealand (My home country) who has an original apple Lisa I for sale!!!!

He doesn't know how much he wants for it. I told him that they are very rare, but he seems to already have a grasp on how rare they are as he used to work for an apple distributor in Auckland (NZ), he's going to see how much he wants to sell it for....anyway, enough dreaming...

Hows the troubled work projects going? Good I hope.

Phil