Re: More about the Widget Problem

From: macmoni <macmoni_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 21:05:12 +0100

Hi lucky Jason !

a little damaged seleonid brake or greas, which has become hard during that very long time or dust will cause this error...

... only for information

greetings TOM from Bavaria, the center of europe, the marvellous castles of Koenig Ludwig e.g. Neuschwanstein and last but not least the original Oktoberfest !