Closing lists on Maclaunch. Going Google only.

From: Dan the List Mom <listmom_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:17:46 -0500

Effective immediately, we're closing down the lists served on Maclaunch and going exclusively with Google Groups. If you haven't subscribed, instructions are in the list FAQ. If that doesn't work for you, email low_end_mac_at_email.domain.hidden and ask to be manually placed on the list (and be sure to tell me which list - we have about 30).

Dan Knight, List Mom, Low End Mac email lists

"Good cannot be accomplished by evil means."