disk images on your site

From: simon <simski_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 11:22:09 +0200

Hello jerome,

i'm in the process of normalizing all the available disk images now known. I can transform all DART type images to normal disk copy 4.2 images.

do you want them to put them on your site? I can mirror them then on mine so as to make a "common" library like unna.org is for the apple newton. Now i'm working on a directory structure so everything will be clear.

--

met vriendelijke groet

Simon Claessen
simski_at_email.domain.hidden