Re: UniPlus UNIX: oops...

From: Blair Aakre <baakre_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:21:25 -0600

Can you make disk images (Using Disk Copy 4.2 on a Mac) of them before you ship them off?

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- Received on 2008-02-13 14:39:01