Re: UniPlus UNIX: oops...

From: Blair Aakre <baakre_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:49:17 -0600

And if you have got a way to scan in the instructions, that would be very cool!

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- Received on 2008-02-13 16:58:16